Skip to main content

Dhal gaya din...

Dhal gaya din, baatein kuch adhoori si hain...


This is what we all are looking for, isn't it? To let go off a day to bring in the breeze of the fresh Morning, the sunrise after a tough sunset. Each one of us is suffering from some issue or the other carrying the biggest possible fake smile which could hide all the tears and sorrows.

A mask of bravery and strength behind which every personality is seeking some support some kind words and a pat on the back, ears waiting to hear "you can do it"! And here comes the ego, self-respect, responsibility and the position we all are sitting at from where none of us can afford to cry, to speak no matter how hard the heart is willing to scream and share all the grief with the world outside but the brain is way too logical to do that.
IN PICTURE: SHUBHI KRITI SAXENA
The solution to which is probably hidden in buying a car or a mattress, a right office chair or the clothes we wear, comfort is all we care but why do we remain in human relations which aren't comfortable at all? Why can't we speak our heart out, no matter where we stand?

Why do the closest of people and dearest ones leave when the need for comfort is the most?

Probably because in the worst of mood, the best of the mattress irritates us. The best of car fails in comforting us in the worst weather and the pathetic traffic and the best of chair won't let us stay in the job when the worst boss confronts us and therefore the best and the worst isn't materialistic nor related to a personality but is more situational... this simple logic, yet difficult to understand!! practically do it!! because if I can do it; so can you!!

You can speak because you define the position, the position doesn't define you!! you can speak because the person isn't wrong the circumstances are!! The cloudy the weather, the rainy the season, one may crib the other may rejoice; because it is impersonal as it is more situational!! You, the person and the relationship is important not the situations you are in, they may go, they may come!! the person won't!! you won't!! 
Let go off the mask, let go of the disturbances, let go of the grudges... Say it.. because you can!!

dhal gaya din, zaroori nahin baatein dhal gayin, 
din zaroor poora hua hai, 
par baatein reh gayi adhoori hain, 
shayad isliye kahani bhi abhi adhoori si hi hai! 
kyun na kuch pal diye jaayein maafi aur baaton ko, 
kuch shaamein guzar jaane dein, 
galatfehmyaan mit jaane dein, 
aur khwaabon ko hakeekat bann jaane dein? 

Khushbu Bhardwaj


LIKE!! SHARE!! and SUBSCRIBE...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Girl With The Dark Circles

Oh, they are precious! I love to carry them and sometimes flaunt them too. The best part of having them is they work as a natural human (Male) repellent too! These have given me a new title altogether, and people ask, why do I adore them? Why can’t we just be proud of something we’re born with? Why do you wish to get rid of everything that seems imperfect to the world? the more we are obsessed with getting rid of something and curse it, the more they appear and the more they stuck! Isn't it? Studies have proved it, and I have experienced this fact. Well talking of the craziest questions raised rather rumors spread for people with dark circles are the funniest ones. “she must be in a relationship, ask me!”, “she doesn’t seem happy with him”, “she doesn’t get enough sleep”, “She’s too much into book yaa”, “she doesn’t have a schedule.” “She’s too lazy to do something for herself”. My life is therefore controlled by my dark circles and people’s judgment and opinion over them, and leas

Priority...? Must be self Love!

Whats' your Priority? Despite the fact that it keeps changing with time!   Call it some societal pressure; or call it her upbringing, perfection is expected from every sphere of her life, given any amount of stress or pressure, she must "know it all" is a wonderful presumption and as she ages perfection becomes synonym to her name... these expectations put more pressure on her to balance everything that she holds in her kitty.  Oh No! I am not a feminist, I would rather prefer to stand against "fake feminism".  Because I agree with no shame and guilt that men handle the same, probably the more pressure to be a perfect son, a perfect partner,  a perfect husband, and a perfect father, and it is understood so well, that the things are changing, new notions are building, perceptions are improving, point of views are being accepted yet what remains constant is a  question.. "ladki hai, kar legi?"  All We want is to ensure that "ladki hai,

This too shall pass!!

This too shall pass!!  There’s no tear, there’s no emotion!! There’s no guilt!! Nor any blame game!  For somehow, I knew this, in some way or the other, I was preparing myself to welcome the change! Somehow, I was aware, someday this would turn out to be an uneventful end! Cribbing! Crying! Tantrums! Tears and lost energy!! Are easier to fetch!! Somehow, I know how to pack it all and name it “trash”! And that would make my emotions and feelings feel sublime! Since when caring for self, and being selfish became a crime? I wish to drift my energy where my universe would lead! That’s somehow is one side of the story, because the other says… That I will never miss you! Because you’re still there, in my mind, in my soul, so alive! That I feel the presence around all the time! My emotions are real! My feelings are prolonged and my love is unconditional, absolute, unrestricted and selfless!! Which I failed to impress!!  And even after all this, I wish to sway, to the land far away, with the w