Skip to main content

बातें करो

Do you even know me!? 

Love-affair-wid-life

Sometimes people just knock your door, enter your premise they spend a few months with you and woof, there you go! They know you!! No babe! Trust me! You don't!!

You haven't seen me in all my phases, you don't know how do I react when it rains, I do not like it, but I do enjoy the rains when it is in the woods, far away. With the right company along, I like it the most, all drenched and dancing! And I might not even want drenching and dancing in the rain because on some rainy days, I want to just sit on the balcony and sip my coffee.

You only know what I've told you so far. The kind of personality I chose to show you, you have no idea what phases I've experienced in my life, how I've grown to have experienced them. I am a mature person now, but I like being the kid I once was.

You don't know how beautifully I master concealing my stress and worries under my smile. No! You will never know if it is real or fake laughter! Because so far, you do not know me!! Just because we are meeting a lot lately, who gave you permission to intrude in my life, my space, my past, and decide for me what my future should be like? Why can't you keep patience and just observe why do I say what I say, why do I do, what I do, why can't you come and ask?? And listen endlessly to what I speak? When I speak. Why do you always have to intrude and start with your stories, your experience, your judgments, and your advice? Listen to me, to understand me, to know my thoughts! I want you to be there, not always, but at least then when I need you! That's a moment of truth!! But you surprisingly choose to leave just at that moment for something important to you. 

You saw me, you met me, we had a conversation, and there you go "oh! Let's be friends with you to improve you, change you, alter your habits, and help you discover YOU?" No! I was discovered years ago!! Okay! Let's both change me!! But while I'm adapting slowly and becoming a new and better version of myself, don't hate me during that process, accept me as I am, in every stage of the development. 

You'll never know when I'll start hating you for trying to change me, trying to alter my perception, telling me what I've been doing so far was wrong!! 
Give me time and space, listen to me! Share your experience and perception, do not impose, let us together build the castle of our own. Remember! If I like black and you like white does not make black any less worthy! 

Love affair wid life

Do not meet me to create Instagram stories, meet me to create real memories! Snapchat is new, it is trending, but I like cliche meetings on the roof, laughing and discussing worldly things. 

With time, conversations, and smiles, it will be easier to know me better as compared to those 10 minutes of mini chats every day. 
Where I am the best version of myself, a model of perfection and sincerity, a splendid fellow everyone seeks. If you fall for my smile, rise for my tears too, and hold my hand, because if you cannot be a part of my lowest phase, I won't permit you to be a part of my happiness. Don't vanish as if you never were a reality.

Hi, if you have reached this far, and feel like sharing it with someone! Do it!! They need to know!! and comment and like!!

~Khushbu Bhardwaj



Discover latest Indian Blogs

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Girl With The Dark Circles

Oh, they are precious! I love to carry them and sometimes flaunt them too. The best part of having them is they work as a natural human (Male) repellent too! These have given me a new title altogether, and people ask, why do I adore them? Why can’t we just be proud of something we’re born with? Why do you wish to get rid of everything that seems imperfect to the world? the more we are obsessed with getting rid of something and curse it, the more they appear and the more they stuck! Isn't it? Studies have proved it, and I have experienced this fact. Well talking of the craziest questions raised rather rumors spread for people with dark circles are the funniest ones. “she must be in a relationship, ask me!”, “she doesn’t seem happy with him”, “she doesn’t get enough sleep”, “She’s too much into book yaa”, “she doesn’t have a schedule.” “She’s too lazy to do something for herself”. My life is therefore controlled by my dark circles and people’s judgment and opinion over them, and leas

Priority...? Must be self Love!

Whats' your Priority? Despite the fact that it keeps changing with time!   Call it some societal pressure; or call it her upbringing, perfection is expected from every sphere of her life, given any amount of stress or pressure, she must "know it all" is a wonderful presumption and as she ages perfection becomes synonym to her name... these expectations put more pressure on her to balance everything that she holds in her kitty.  Oh No! I am not a feminist, I would rather prefer to stand against "fake feminism".  Because I agree with no shame and guilt that men handle the same, probably the more pressure to be a perfect son, a perfect partner,  a perfect husband, and a perfect father, and it is understood so well, that the things are changing, new notions are building, perceptions are improving, point of views are being accepted yet what remains constant is a  question.. "ladki hai, kar legi?"  All We want is to ensure that "ladki hai,

Do I need to support my partner’s decisions?

Respect and support are two major elements of any successful relationship.  When you start a new life with your partner you need to understand a few ground realities.  Your upbringing and his/her upbringing aren’t the same.  If you want him/her to change, it is okay to change for them as well.  It is okay if their likings and dislikings are not the same as yours.  It is normal for them to take time to understand a few of your habits and it is vice versa.  Just because their opinion and habits are DIFFERENT it does not mean they are WRONG. It is okay to have a difference in opinions. All they seek is your appreciation. And therefore, respecting their point of you becomes your utmost priority. Arguments are normal, and so is understanding their concerns and issues. Whatever they say, must be considered seriously and with all attention, without any presumption or quick judgment.  Just because your friend went through a similar situation and did a certain thing to solve the issue does