Skip to main content

Have You been Grateful to them??


It was 17th July around 11:30 PM when my phone buzzed *Beep-Beep* one unread message.
The message reads "There is a comment from your Ex-boss on my post, possibly by mistake, but you must not ignore, therefore thought to personally text you" and that comment reads "great job Khushbu".




I decided to either like it or simply love it, see, how Facebook has restricted our chain of thoughts into simple clicks, even when we must not!


A moment later, I was lost in the memories of what all we shared together while we worked, the amount of learning and support I had, and the faith she had in me.

This is when I realized, that our relation deserves more than just a 'like' and it made me go back to the comment to ensure I don't lose upon an opportunity to thank the person who has been a mentor to me.

Remembering her took my attention to many people, some of the old school friends, primary teachers, College friends, professors and sometimes, that person could be an absolute stranger, with whom we never exchanged any considerable emotion, however, just a piece of advice or some learning and experience which brings in a change which pushes us closer to an altogether different personality.

Every personality leaves a certain impact on us which help transform ourselves, also sometimes adds value may be diminutive to our accomplishments, but they do! and sometimes these personalities help us with, how to behave, and how not to behave, however, having known these facts already, have we ever been grateful to them?

The people I have met so far have improved my personality In entirety, with them I have learned so much in life...my list is endless.

While reading, a lot of people must have crossed your mind too, from your past or present who were and who are being a part of your success in this journey. Whilst we are moving closer to our goal, we tend to become self-centered and we have a propensity for forgetting those tiniest contributions made by certain people. It is high time we thank them enough, whoever we are today they also have a share in the same.

We all need their blessings and a lot of support, these people might never be able to support us financially, or with any materialistic thing or we never are able to support them in the same manner
Although we can never thank them enough rather we can show enough gratitude to keep this exchange of ideas, thoughts, culture, values, personalities goes on eternally and our emotional Bank account is always flooded with all the positivity and blessings.

Just as in a savings account, withdrawal in a relationship has been possible only to the extent we have made deposits in that relationship.

I have personally tried it and the kind of smile and happiness that glows on their faces cannot be compared with anything worth millions and millions of dollars when we talk of removing toxicity one way to do this is to express thanks even to those who have been a part of what not to do and how not to behave because the best way to destroy your enemies is to make them your friends but do it wisely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Girl With The Dark Circles

Oh, they are precious! I love to carry them and sometimes flaunt them too. The best part of having them is they work as a natural human (Male) repellent too! These have given me a new title altogether, and people ask, why do I adore them? Why can’t we just be proud of something we’re born with? Why do you wish to get rid of everything that seems imperfect to the world? the more we are obsessed with getting rid of something and curse it, the more they appear and the more they stuck! Isn't it? Studies have proved it, and I have experienced this fact. Well talking of the craziest questions raised rather rumors spread for people with dark circles are the funniest ones. “she must be in a relationship, ask me!”, “she doesn’t seem happy with him”, “she doesn’t get enough sleep”, “She’s too much into book yaa”, “she doesn’t have a schedule.” “She’s too lazy to do something for herself”. My life is therefore controlled by my dark circles and people’s judgment and opinion over them, and leas

Priority...? Must be self Love!

Whats' your Priority? Despite the fact that it keeps changing with time!   Call it some societal pressure; or call it her upbringing, perfection is expected from every sphere of her life, given any amount of stress or pressure, she must "know it all" is a wonderful presumption and as she ages perfection becomes synonym to her name... these expectations put more pressure on her to balance everything that she holds in her kitty.  Oh No! I am not a feminist, I would rather prefer to stand against "fake feminism".  Because I agree with no shame and guilt that men handle the same, probably the more pressure to be a perfect son, a perfect partner,  a perfect husband, and a perfect father, and it is understood so well, that the things are changing, new notions are building, perceptions are improving, point of views are being accepted yet what remains constant is a  question.. "ladki hai, kar legi?"  All We want is to ensure that "ladki hai,

This too shall pass!!

This too shall pass!!  There’s no tear, there’s no emotion!! There’s no guilt!! Nor any blame game!  For somehow, I knew this, in some way or the other, I was preparing myself to welcome the change! Somehow, I was aware, someday this would turn out to be an uneventful end! Cribbing! Crying! Tantrums! Tears and lost energy!! Are easier to fetch!! Somehow, I know how to pack it all and name it “trash”! And that would make my emotions and feelings feel sublime! Since when caring for self, and being selfish became a crime? I wish to drift my energy where my universe would lead! That’s somehow is one side of the story, because the other says… That I will never miss you! Because you’re still there, in my mind, in my soul, so alive! That I feel the presence around all the time! My emotions are real! My feelings are prolonged and my love is unconditional, absolute, unrestricted and selfless!! Which I failed to impress!!  And even after all this, I wish to sway, to the land far away, with the w